Dr. Jeffrey R. Gratton
“In order to maximize each individual effort in achieving an optimal quality of life, it is important that structural, functional, and nutritional obstacles be addressed.”
Dr. Jeffrey Gratton is a chiropractic doctor licensed in both Canada and the US that has dedicated his love of life to chiropractic. In this way, Dr. Jeff utilizes an effective health care approach that utilizes chiropractic, applied physical rehabilitation, and nutritional therapy. Furthermore, his focus as a family practitioner–with professional interest in pre/postnatal care and pediatrics, motor vehicle and work-related accidents, and sports injuries–allow for highly comprehensive healthcare and wellness.
Also, Dr. Jeff is distinctive in that he utilizes pre/postnatal care (Webster Technique) to act as a safe means to restore proper pelvic balance and uterus function. For this reason, Mom, babies, and family are a welcomed addition to this healthy chiropractic office.
Certifications, Techniques, and Community Service
- CCEB- Canadian Chiropractic board certified
- NBCE- US Chiropractic board certified
- Webster Technique- Pregnancy Support
- Customized Orthotics
- Graston Technique
- KinesioTherapy- Sports Taping
- Detoxification and Immune Support
- NYC Marathon Medical Triage Unit
- Times Columnist and Island Savings Pro Golf Tour Chiropractor